1. Treehouse Point in Fall City, Washington. Reconnect with the child in you with an accommodation that lets you spend your holiday in a tree house. Wake up to the relaxing sounds of birds chirping and the smell of fresh and lush greenery surrounding your treehouse. If you’re craving for that time out from the hustle and bustle of the city, then this is the perfect vacation spot for your weekend getaways.
2. The Pierre in New York City. See the Central Park in a fresh new light when you stay at The Pierre. Get a taste of the view every Upper East Sider enjoys every morning, and the luxury that every room in the hotel offers.
3. Mandarin Oriental in San Francisco. Located at the heart of San Francisco, Mandarin Oriental offers a good vantage point of you to see the spellbinding view of the Golden Gate to Oakland Bay Bridge while enjoying one of the most luxurious rooms that complete the ambience for your prestige holidays. The hotel’s strategic location also helps you make the most out of your stay—it’s a good place to start touring the city.
4. Saguaro Hotel in Palm Springs, California. Saguaro is the hotel every sun loving American must visit. Located at the heart of the desert in Palm Springs, it will surely give you the illusion of being in an exotic place while being a few hours of drive from home all along. A few nights’ stay in Saguaro Hotel will definitely bring out the undiscovered, free-spirited side of you.
5. The Aurora Express Bed and Breakfast in Fairbanks, Alaska. You might have read about the hotel in Europe that lets its guests stay in a converted airplane. We have the same thing in Alaska, except that this one is an actual moving train. What seals the deal with this hotel is its mountain-side railway that offers its guest the most breathtaking panoramic views while on board.
If you are the kind of traveler that lives for those unplanned weekend getaways, then you definitely need to bookmark this list on your phone, stat!